Ketogenic Diet Plan for Beginners
The Ketogenic Diet is offering you one of the best ways to transform your body and improve your wellbeing one day at a time. That being said, the Ketogenic Diet needs to be simple, you don’t want to overstuff it and instead your focus is on making things better and easier. There are always challenges that you need to keep in mind, and results can be very well worth it. Also, there are many keto meal replacement shakes and keto bars that are easy to find online.
Cook multiple times per day
When you choose the Ketogenic Diet, you have to realize that you need to cook multiple times per day. However, you don’t want to have super complex recipes. The idea is that you want to simplify your lunch and breakfast. You can find a particular ketogenic breakfast idea and it will work great for you. Adaptability is key and once you start tackling all of that the right way it will be very well worth the effort.
When is the Ketogenic Diet a bad idea?
Most people will find the Ketogenic Diet good for them. But there are situations when this diet might not work for you. If you’re breastfeeding, if you have diabetes or if you have high blood pressure, the Ketogenic Diet is certainly not for you. Which is why you need to go to the doctor before you start this type of diet. You might encounter side effects without even knowing why they happen. And obviously these health issues will end up being the cause of this problem to begin with.
When you start the Ketogenic Diet you will need to drink enough fluids and ensure that you always receive enough salt, otherwise you will end up with problems. If you do these things you will end up minimizing the symptoms of the keto flu, and that really helps a lot in a situation like this.
First week plan
- Monday you want to go with scrambled eggs for breakfast, keto Asian beef salad for lunch and the keto pesto chicken casserole for dinner
- Tuesday you can opt for the keto cheese roll-ups, keto caprese omelet and the keto meat pie for dinner.
- Wednesday you want the keto frittata with fresh spinach for breakfast, keto no noodle chicken for lunch and the keto carbonara for dinner.
- Thursday you opt for the dairy-free keto latte, keto avocado, bacon and goat cheese salad and keto pizza.
- Friday you choose the mushroom omelet, keto smoked salmon plate and the keto tortilla with ground beef and salsa.
- Saturday you opt for the keto baked bacon omelet, keto quesadillas, and the keto Asian cabbage stir-fry.
- Sunday you will end the week with the keto pancakes with berries and whipped cream, the Italian keto plate for lunch and the pork chops with green beans and garlic butter for dinner.
As we mentioned above, the first week is all about getting used to the Ketogenic Diet. You will need a good salt intake here and you also have to hydrate yourself the best way that you can. Of course you can choose to adapt this diet the best way you can if that’s necessary. The idea is to do whatever you want in order to make it work for you without that much of a hassle. When you go with such a diet you really have to adapt it to your own needs and it will be just fine. As long as you know what you are getting into this will work very well.
- For this second week, you want to start Monday with the no bread keto breakfast sandwich, the keto tuna salad with boiled eggs and keto hamburger patties with some creamy tomato sauce
- Tuesday you can go with the bulletproof coffee, keto roast beef and cheddar plate as well as the keto fried salmon with broccoli and cheese
- Wednesday is a bit more unique because you go for the keto coconut porridge, keto shrimp and artichoke plate and the keto chicken casserole.
- Thursday is all about keto egg muffins, keto cauliflower soup with some crumbled pancetta and keto cheeseburger.
- Friday will require boiled eggs with mayonnaise for breakfast, then the keto Caesar salad and the fat head pizza for dinner
- Saturday you will go with the classic bacon and eggs, keto salmon filled avocados and the keto ribeye steak with oven roasted vegetables
- You finish the second week with the western omelet, keto prosciutto wrapped asparagus with goat cheese, creamy keto fish casserole.
These recipes can be adapted to your own requirements if you want to. The idea is to fully understand what you are getting into and what you can expect. Every minor detail matters in this situation and you have to take your time as you adapt and adjust everything in a proper manner.
The thing that makes this Ketogenic Diet unique is the fact that it’s quite rewarding and not super restrictive. There are some foods you need to avoid, however. Sugary foods, in particular, will be bad for you, so will be fruits, legumes, low fat or diet products, grains or starches, beans, root vegetables and tubers, some sauces and condiments, unhealthy fats, sugar-free diet foods, and alcohol.
You can eat meat, low carb veggies, fatty fish, eggs, cream and butter, cheese, nuts and seeds, healthy oils, avocados. Of course you will have to vary this list the best way that you can, but the potential to eat very well is there, you just have to adapt this diet to your own requirements.
Is the Ketogenic Diet a good idea for you? Unless you have various health problems, the Ketogenic Diet is a very good option, and in fact, it might work even for people with various diseases. But in that situation you have to talk with the doctor first, so try to keep that in mind if possible. Varying your diet and eating a multitude of foods that are allowed by the Ketogenic Diet will actually help a lot. You will get to be better, healthier and results will indeed pay off a lot!